AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM ENERTEC
Dear Customers & Suppliers,
Considering the current Coronavirus pandemic sweeping the world, Enertec Windows & Door Systems has put actions into place to make minor changes to certain workplace procedures in order to protect customers and staff and will assist in minimising the potential for us to contribute to the spread of this virus and we will be taking preventative steps to keep the company operating.
The following are some of the actions we will take:
- An Enertec employee that is considered vulnerable to the virus will be monitored closely and potentially quarantined.
- Any Enertec employee that shows any sign of the illness, will be asked to go get checked by a doctor, be isolated at home until results are confirmed and will only return to the workplace once cleared by a doctor. If not will be asked to take temporary leave for two weeks.
- Our showroom in Braeside is still currently open to the public by appointment only.
- All interstate travel for staff members has been put on hold till deemed necessary and justified.
- Couriers have been advised not to bring any deliveries into our warehouse, all deliveries are only to be taken in by staff of Enertec. All production workers must wear gloves when doing so.
This is just a precautionary and responsible step that will hopefully allow us to continue trade during such hard times. If you have any questions, or seek any clarification, please contact our office.